Welcome to SAPP's first Fundraising Challenge! Join and contribute to our mission to spread awareness, de-stigmatize menstruation, and alleviate period poverty!! Fundraising campaigns can include raising funds, spreading awareness, or simply informing others about this issue! 75% of proceeds will go to purchase menstrual hygiene products to communities in need and the other 25% will be donated to various educational initiatives and awareness campaigns for menstrual health. Find out more below!!
Summer 2021: SAPP Leadership Summit
Thank you so much for your interest! Unfortunately, the deadline has passed and thus, the application is closed. Please check back again in the spring of 2022 for more updates! Check out these clicks from our first SLS (2021)